Effective implementation of HACCP system is key to food safety commitments. This implementer course is designed for those who are responsible to implement and maintain HACCP in any type of organization in accordance with HACCP guidelines. This course provides detailed information on principles and steps of interpreting and implementing HACCP effectively. Attendees of this course will be, on completion of this course, competent to interpret the requirements for a Food Safety Management System and to develop, implement and maintain a system in accordance with HACCP guidelines. We have developed this course in simple English to make understanding easy and consistent for all. This course comes with sample formats.
Who should attend this?
This course is recommended to be attended by those who are responsible to develop, implement and maintain a system in accordance with HACCP guidelines.
60 Mint Exam (MCQs)
Language of Course:
- STRUCTURE OF HACCP
- GENERAL OBJECTIVES AND APPLICABILITY OF HACCP GUIDELINES
- INTRODUCTION AND CONTROL OF FOOD HAZARDS
- PRIMARY PRODUCTION
- ESTABLISHMENT – DESIGN OF FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- TRAINING AND COMPETENCE
- ESTABLISHMENT MAINTENANCE, CLEANING AND DISINFECTION, AND PEST CONTROL
- PERSONAL HYGIENE
- CONTROL OF OPERATION
- PRODUCT INFORMATION AND CONSUMER AWARENESS
- HACCP SYSTEM – GENERAL
- HACCP SYSTEM – PRINCIPLES OF THE HACCP SYSTEM
- HACCP SYSTEM – APPLICATION OF THE HACCP SYSTEM
- HACCP SYSTEM – APPLICATION STEPS