ISO 22000:2018 is an international standard of Food Safety Management System, the existence of it requires competent personal to interpret its requirements, address those to integrate FSMS in an organization and audit organization to assess the implementation and effectiveness of overall implementation. This course is designed for professionals who are responsible for any aspect of the Food Safety Management System as well as for those, specifically, who are pursuing their career in the field of auditing and certification.
This course enhances the knowledge and skills of delegates to understand the standard and audit it effectively. The course is consisting of study material in form of written and videos, and exercises. Attendees of this course will be, on completion, competent to implement FSMS, Plan, Conduct & Report 1st, 2nd & 3rd party audits.
Features of Couse
✔ 100% Online Self-paced: Considering the busy lives, we have designed this course to be attended online without bounding with the schedules. To make it interactive, we have created different communication groups where candidates can discuss the points with other fellows as well as the trainers of course. Also, they can interact with trainers on monthly demonstration classes.
✔ Testing the Learning: Each section of the course is covered with exercises to check your knowledge in real-time, and the overall result is affected by the exercises you complete.
✔ Self-Scheduling: This 40 Hours full fledge course is designed to match your schedule. You will get lifetime access to this course and complete it at your ease.
✔ Superlative Material: The training is designed, developed, and reviewed by competent auditors having extensive experience in auditing in different regions of the world.
✔ Approved Course: The course is approved by one of the well-known personal certifying body “Exemplar Global”. With the approved course, you will get many benefits from Exemplar global which includes but not limited to;
- Exemplar Global graduate certificate with being listed on their website as auditor as well as a badge of auditor from Exemplar Global.
- Extended learning content from Exemplar Global
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazines, newsletters, and low-cost professional
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- Opportunity to explore career enhancement and employment opportunities
Who should attend this?
This course is recommended to be attended by those who are involved in the implementation and/ or auditing of the Food Safety Management System, specifically Food Safety Managers, teams, Auditors and others willing to add credibility with a widely accepted qualification for auditing. Also, recommended to satisfy the applicable requirement of training and competence, if any. This course can add values to your profile if you are
- Intending to perform audits of FSMS.
- A Food Safety Executive/ Management Representative/ Team Member
- An Existing Internal Auditor
- A FSMS Consultant
- Responsible for implementing the ISO 22000 standard.
- Responsibility to evaluate the outcome of internal FSMS audits and have responsibility/ authority to improve the effectiveness of the FSMS.
- Pursuing to make a career in FSMS auditing.
40 Learning Hours and extended time of exercise & Exam.
Those who pass all exercises with 50% at least in each exercise and 70% overall marks will be awarded with successfully completion certificate with approval of Exemplar Global and a Lifetime validity.
Language of Course:
ISO 22000:2018 awareness training course.
- Principles of Food Safety Management System
- Quiz ~ Principles of Food Safety Management System
- Generic Clauses of ISO 22000:2018
- Quiz ~ Generic Clauses of ISO 22000:2018
- Terms and Definitions applicable to Food Safety Management System
- Quiz ~ Terms and Definitions applicable to Food Safety Management System
- Requirement Clauses of ISO 22000:2018
- Exercise 02
AUDITING ISO 22000:2018
- Auditing Clause 4 – Context of Audit
- Exercise 03
- Auditing Clause 5 – Leadership
- Exercise 04
- Auditing Clause 6 – Planning
- Exercise 05
- Auditing Clause 7 – Support
- Exercise 06
- Auditing Clause 8 – Operations
- Exercise 07
- Auditing Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Exercise 08
- Auditing Clause 10 – Improvement
- Exercise 09
APPROACH TO AUDITING
- Introduction to ISO 19011 & ISO 17021
- Terms and Definitions of Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Exercise 10
- Audit Program
- Auditor’s Competence and Roles and Responsibilities in Auditing
- Pre-audit activities and Audit Checklists
- Exercise 11
- Planning & Execution of Audit Plan
- Stage 1 vs Stage 2 vs Surveillance Audits
- Exercise 12
- Opening & Closing Meetings
- Collecting evidences During Audit
- Exercise 13
- Reporting Audit & Non-Compliances
- Exercise 14
- Following up an audit and closing Non-Compliances
- Exercise 15