ISO/IEC 27001:2022 is an international standard of Information security, cyber security and privacy protection known as Information security management systems (ISMS), the existence of it requires competent personnel to interpret its requirements, address those to integrate ISMS in an organization, and audit the organization to assess the implementation and effectiveness of overall implementation. This course is designed for professionals who are responsible for any aspect of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) as well as for those, specifically, who are pursuing their career in the field of auditing and certification.
This course enhances the knowledge and skills of delegates to understand the standard and audit it effectively. The course is consisting of study material in form of self-study type written and exercises. Attendees of this course will be, on completion, competent to implement ISMS, Plan, Conduct & Report 1st, 2nd & 3rd party audits.
Features of Couse
✔ 100% Online Self-paced: Considering busy schedules, we have designed this course to be attended online without bounding with the timings. To make it interactive, we have created different communication groups where candidates can discuss the points with other fellows as well as the trainers of course. Also, they can interact with trainers on monthly demonstration classes.
✔ Testing the Learning: Each section of course is covered with exercise to check your understanding in real-time, and overall result is affected by exercises you complete.
✔ Self-Scheduling: This 40 Hours full fledge course is designed to match your schedule. You will get a life time access to this course and complete it on your ease.
✔ Superlative Material: The training is designed, developed and reviewed by competent auditors with extensive experience of auditing in different regions of world.
✔ Approved Course: The course is approved by one of the well-known personal certifying body “Exemplar Global”. With the approved course, you will get many benefits from Exemplar global which includes but not limited to;
- Exemplar Global graduate certificate with being listed on their website as auditor as well as badge of auditor from Exemplar Global.
- Extended learning content from Exemplar Global
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- Opportunity to explore career enhancement and employment opportunities
- A discount of 50% in registration fees with Exemplar Global if register through us
Who should attend this?
This course is recommended to be attended by those who are involved in implementation and/ or auditing of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), specifically ISMS Managers, Auditors and others willing to add credibility with a widely accepted qualification for auditing. Also, recommended to satisfy the applicable requirement of training and competence, if any. This course can add values to your profile if you are
- Intending to perform audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- An ISMS Executive/ Management Representative
- An Existing Internal Auditor
- An Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Consultant
- Responsible for implementing the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) standard.
- Responsibility to evaluate the outcome of internal ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) audits and have responsibility/ authority to improve the effectiveness of the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Pursuing to make career in Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) auditing.
- Want to transit from older version to new
40 Learning Hours and extended time of exercise & Exam.
Those who pass all exercises with 50% at least in each exercise will be awarded with successfully completion certificate with the approval of Exemplar Global and a Lifetime validity.
Note: Each exercise have 2 retakes, if a candidate fails in all 3 terms, the course will be blocked there and the candidate will have to purchase it again by paying 20% of the original price.
Language of Course:
ISO 27001 awareness training course.
ISO/ IEC 27001:2022
- Structure and Generic Clauses of ISO/ IEC 27001:2022
- Quiz ~ Structure and Generic Clauses of ISO/ IEC 27001:2022
- Terms and Definitions applicable to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Quiz ~ Terms and Definitions applicable to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Requirement Clauses of ISO/ IEC 27001:2022
- Exercise 02
AUDITING ISO/ IEC 27001:2022
- Auditing Clause 4 – Context of Audit
- Exercise 03
- Auditing Clause 5 – Leadership
- Exercise 04
- Auditing Clause 6 – Planning
- Exercise 05
- Auditing Clause 7 – Support
- Exercise 06
- Auditing Clause 8 – Operations
- Exercise 07
- Auditing Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Exercise 08
- Auditing Clause 10 – Improvement
- Exercise 09
- Information Security Controls
APPROACH TO AUDITING
- Introduction to ISO 19011 & ISO 17021
- Terms and Definitions of Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Exercise 10
- Audit Program
- Auditor’s Competence and Roles and Responsibilities in Auditing
- Pre-audit activities and Audit Checklists
- Exercise 11
- Planning & Execution of Audit Plan
- Stage 1 vs Stage 2 vs Surveillance Audits
- Exercise 12
- Opening & Closing Meetings
- Collecting evidences During Audit
- Exercise 13
- Reporting Audit & Non-Compliances
- Exercise 14
- Following up an audit and closing Non-Compliances
- Exercise 15