ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System for all types of organizations, the existence of it requires competent personal to interpret its requirements, address those to integrate OHSMS in any organization and audit organization to assess the implementation and effectiveness of overall implementation. This course is designed for professionals who are responsible for any aspect of Occupational Health and Safety Management System of organizations as well as for those, specifically, who are pursuing their career in the field of auditing and certification.
This course enhance the knowledge and skills of delegates to understand the standard and audit it effectively. Course is consisting of study material in form of written and videos, exercises and role plays. Attendees of this course will be, on completion, competent to implement OHSMS in their organizations, Plan, Conduct & Report 1st, 2nd & 3rd party audits.
Features of Couse
✔ 100% Online Self-paced: Considering the busy lives, we have designed this course to be attended online without bounding with the schedules. To make it interactive, we have created different communication groups where candidate can discuss the points with other fellows as well as the trainers of course. Also, they can interact with trainer on monthly demonstration classes.
✔ Testing the Learning: Each section of the course is covered with exercise to check your knowledge in real-time, and overall result is affected by exercises you complete.
✔ Self-Scheduling: This 40 Hours full fledge course is designed to match you schedule. You will get a life time access to this course and complete it on your ease.
✔ Superlative Material: The training is designed, developed and reviewed by competent auditors having an extensive experience of auditing in different regions of world.
✔ Approved Course: The course is approved by one of the well-known personal certifying body “Exemplar Global”. With the approved course, you will get many benefits from Exemplar global which includes but not limited to;
- Exemplar Global graduate certificate with being listed on their website as auditor as well as badge of auditor from Exemplar Global.
- Extended learning content from Exemplar Global
- Complimentary access to online events, online magazine, newsletters, and low-cost professional
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn Community
- Opportunity to explore career enhancement and employment opportunities
Who should attend this?
This course is recommended to be attended by those who are involved in implementation and/ or auditing of Occupational Health and Safety Management System in any organization, specifically HSE Managers, Auditors and others willing to add credibility with a widely accepted qualification for auditing. Also, recommended to satisfy the applicable requirement of training and competence, if any. This course can add values to your profile if you are
- Intending to perform audits of Occupational Health and Safety in any organizations.
- A HSE Executive/ Management Representative of your organizations
- An Existing Internal Auditor in Occupational Health and Safety field
- An OHSMS Consultant
- Responsible for implementing the ISO 45001 standard
- Responsibility to evaluate the outcome of internal OHSMS audits and have responsibility/ authority to improve the effectiveness of the OHSMS in organization.
- Pursuing to make career in OHSMS auditing
40 Learning Hours and extended time of exercise & Exam.
Those who pass all exercises with 50% at least in each exercise will be awarded with successfully completion certificate with approval of Exemplar Global and a Lifetime validity.
Language of Course:
ISO 45001:2018 awareness training course.
AUDITING ISO 45001:2018
- Auditing Clause 4 – Context of the Organization
- Exercise 03
- Auditing Clause 5 – Leadership
- Exercise 04
- Auditing Clause 6 – Planning
- Exercise 05
- Auditing Clause 7 – Support
- Exercise 06
- Auditing Clause 8 – Operations
- Exercise 07
- Auditing Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Exercise 08
- Auditing Clause 10 – Improvement
- Exercise 09
APPROACH TO AUDITING
- Introduction to ISO 19011 & ISO 17021
- Terms and Definitions of Auditing
- Principles of Auditing
- Exercise 10
- Audit Program
- Auditor’s Competence and Roles and Responsibilities in Auditing
- Pre-audit activities and Audit Checklists
- Exercise 11
- Planning & Execution of Audit Plan
- Stage 1 vs Stage 2 vs Surveillance Audits
- Exercise 12
- Opening & Closing Meetings
- Collecting evidences During Audit
- Exercise 13
- Reporting Audit & Non-Compliances
- Exercise 14
- Following up an audit and closing Non-Compliances
- Exercise 15