Please ensure you read TUV SW Academy terms and conditions thoroughly as it governs your use of TUV SW Academy services and limits our liability to you. By enrolling onto a TUV SW Academy course you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions outlined in this page.
General Terms & Conditions
- “TUV SW STANDARDIZATION CERTIFICATIONS” maintains the Website ("https://academy.tuvsw.com").
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Fees, Enrolment, Transfer and Cancellation
TUV SW Academy course fees includes examination and certificate fees unless specified.
The full fee, shall be paid online or by other mean before enrolling for a course.
You may also be liable for any additional charges applied by your bank or money transfer provider and those must be covered by you. If this fee is deducted from the amount paid to us we will invoice you for this amount which then needs to be paid in full.
The price quoted to you or stated within our brochures and or website(s) is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change at any time.
Payment methods accepted by TUV SW Academy are following;
- Online payment by Visa or MasterCard Credit / Debit card,
- Bank transfer or Cheque subject to bank charges/ fees.
- Cash in Office.
Your enrolment with TUV SW Academy will only be effective if and when you receive an automatic official enrolment notification and TUV SW Academy has received in full the Enrolment Fee and (if applicable) any other fee specified by it.
In certain cases, you are expected to provide a copy of your photographic ID to TUV SW Academy within 7 days of enrolment. If this hasn’t been received within the 7 days, TUV SW Academy will temporarily suspend account access until the ID has been received.
No refunds will be offered to you for any course you have enrolled for and fee is paid.
Each enrolment is for a single user only. On registration, you will be allocated a user name and password. You are responsible for all use of the Services using your ID and for preventing unauthorized use of Your ID.
Over the period of your programme you will have access to your course tutor by email, forums, letter and other specified ways during normal working hours from TUV SW Academy.
Your course access shall not exceed 12 months from the date of purchase.
Eligibility for Course
All TUV SW Academy courses are delivered and examined in English (unless specified in the advertised course description).
Should English not be your first language, it is your responsibility to ensure that your proficiency in both written and oral English is of a sufficient standard to enable you to meet the demands of both your studies and the examination(s).
Assessments and Retaking Exam
It is your responsibility to ensure you have attempted the exam at right time and answered appropriately. TUV SW Academy cannot be held responsible for mistakes.
Retaking are designed and addressed in course, you will have to buy course again if you fails to pass in those attempts.
Liability for TUV SW Academy & Disclaimer
TUV SW Academy shall have no liability to you should its website be unavailable to access at any time or fails to perform within usual parameters or at all. TUV SW Academy does not guarantee that its website is free from viruses and will be uninterrupted or error free.
TUV SW Academy excludes liability for:
Any third-party claiming to not accepting certificate, as all of our courses are designed based on schemes of TUV SW and/ or awarding bodies of each specific course;
Any loss of profit and or loss of earnings, loss of opportunity or loss of living expenses or any indirect loss suffered by you due to the breach by TUV SW Academy of any obligation to you or due to any other act or omission or negligence of TUV SW Academy or its employees.
Neither you nor TUV SW Academy shall have any liability to each other for any failure or delay in the performance of obligations due to any cause beyond the relevant party’s reasonable control.
TUV SW Academy may terminate your enrolment or registration at any time by written notice if you breach these Conditions or any data safety and security policy is breached.
Should TUV SW Academy terminate your learning programme there will be no refund of any funds paid.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in Course material purchased from TUV SW Academy shall remain vested in TUV SW Academy and such materials may not be reproduced/ copied/ distributed in any way without the prior written consent of TUV SW Academy or as required by law.
Data Protection Act.
TUV SW Academy will hold personal information about you and will use the information as follows:-
- To process your applications to TUV SW Academy and administer your enrollment and registration for course;
- To respond to requests from employers or employment agencies by providing verification or otherwise of information provided by you to employers or employment agencies of Qualification’s gained through TUV SW Academy you hold in connection with applications for employment;
- To respond to queries raised by you or the Awarding Body, if any.
- To deal with any disciplinary matters in respect to you.
- To administer TUV SW Academy policies;
- To notify you of your Awarding Bodies Assessments results, where applicable.
- To make you aware of services TUV SW Academy and other similar organizations can offer including information on current and future courses and Qualification’s unless you have notified us that you have opted out of receiving such information;
You hereby consent to TUV SW Academy emailing your results to you if it so decides.
You hereby consent to TUV SW Academy featuring your results on its website. In this event your results will be accessible only to you and TUV SW Academy and identifiable via your student account.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed. For cancellation query, please reach us at [email protected]
PAYMENT CONFIRMATION: Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. For queries, please contact us at [email protected]
Complaints & Appeals Procedure
If you have a complaint relating to any aspect of your course, please raise with TUV SW Academy to allow us to investigate under the TUV SW Academy complaints procedure, to resolve the issue.
Or, if you are planning to appeal against TUV SW Academy, you can do so following appeal procedures.
Access procedures at https://tuvsw.com/ae/complaint/
Last updated May 2022